Your LED profile is a vital part of your lighting set-up so we wanted to outline all the different varieties currently available on the market, as well as some helpful pointers.
U-shaped surface mounted
- This standard profile is designed to hold LED tape (up to 12mm), as well as slimmer varieties when needed. As the same suggests they are to be mounted on surfaces with brackets.
- Another standard option. As the name suggests, they are made to be recessed onto a surface of your choice to hold LED tape (up to 12mm).
- These can be either mounted on the wall or suspended, able to offer 360-degree lighting – best for tube lighting effects.
- When you need a profile in a 45-degree location, these are your go-to, whether it’s on a surface, the wall or the floor.
- These are often recessed into a floor and are made to be strong enough to withstand the weight of people walking over them.
- These come in a wide variety of sizes/protrusions. They are made to provide a sleek finish without trims.
- These are made to go into walls and are often used for architectural purposes.
- These are mostly used for wet/damp locations such as bathrooms and kitchens. PC cases are used to prevent water damage/leakage and they can come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes.
For any information or support with lighting products, please get in touch on 0333 0230 827 or pop us an email at email@example.com