We offer FREE next day delivery on orders over £35. All paid orders are shipped via one of our Next Working Day delivery services. If ordered before 14:30, Monday - Friday, your order will be despatched the same day unless otherwise stated*. Items are not despatched on weekends. Orders under £35 will carry a £4.95 charge for next day delivery.
Fits radiators with 70 - 90mm (2.75 – 3.5in) between panels
SpeedComfort has been designed to be invisible and unobtrusive, it simply connects by magnets to the bottom of your radiator and uses ultra-quiet fans to boost the heat output of your radiator.
The thermosensor switches your SpeedComfort on when your radiator surface temperature reaches 28degC (82degF) and off again at 25degC (77degF).
One SpeedComfort has a power rating of 0.6Watts and is so efficient that it moves air at a rate of 89.7 cubic m/hr (52.8 CFM). This remarkable efficiency means that for one whole heating season it will cost less than £0.15p per SpeedComfort to run. (1,500 hours x 0.6 Watts = 900Wh = 0.9kWh @ UK average 0.15p/kWh)
SpeedComfort dimensions: 34 x 7 x 2.5cm (13.4 x 2.75 x 1in)
Cable length from 12V adapter to SpeedComfort: 1.8m (71in)
Thermosensor cable length: 65cm (26in)
1 x SpeedComfort
1 x Connector Cable 30cm (12in)
Note: No 12V Adapter or Thermosensor Included
- Boost the heat from your radiators, save energy and get money off your heating bills
- Easy to install and cheap to run. SpeedComfort (Extension Set) uses less than £0.15p per winter
- Extendable by daisy-chaining a total of 20 SpeedComforts from one 12V adapter
- Can fit to any radiator with clip-on fitting kits. See other listings.
- Please note: Extension sets do not come with 12V adapter or thermosensor.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.